View Profile NoFateNet

7 Movie Reviews

Well, didn't expect something like this. Very well done and endlessly entertaining. I loved it... and I love Donuts! Gimme some!

cool!

looks and sounds awesome. makes me want more!

Great...

Finally some advice by a really, really sympathic man. Thanks Mr. Davis!

22 Game Reviews

Game has an amazing style. The Boss was pretty hard imho. Was suprised it's so short... would have loved to play some more advanced levels. Well done, keep it up, dude!

That's a great cat-owning-simulator! Also reminded me of something...

It's very good to see you, Droqen!

7 Audio Reviews

Wow, this is so good! There are some moments when I, personaly, would turn the volume of some instruments (like the glockenspiel) down... also, I'd say go for more dark and bassy and less standard electro sounds, but that's reeeeally cherrypicking. Like I said, I think it's amazing, will check out your other stuff right now! :D

etK responds:

Thanks a lot!! I'm really glad you liked it and I appreciate the constructive criticism! Quick note, what you call a glockenspiel here I believe are the hang drums (more specifically a Zenko, if you want to google what it looks like)
Thanks for checking out the rest of the album too! Although there's way more Psytrance and techno, so if you're into Ambient more you can check out my tracks "Jämtland" and "Trappnas" :P

You know what? Sounds like you had a lot of fun there... it shows!

F*cking awesome, dude! Love the mix of Hi-End sound with some Retro. VERY creative writing. Looking forward for more from you!

6 Art Reviews

Love it. Reminds me of the city of Twin Peaks ;)

I'm amazed

I love the intense dark colors and the bold shadows and highlights. It leaves one with a very satisfying feeling.

i like what's going on there

also, the eyeball in the middle reminds of tool's aenima artwork, which is awesome. all in all great piece of work!

No Fate Net is an INDUSTRIAL ROCK BAND, an ART PROJECT and a BOMB. Mainly run by the head Andy. A musician, but always doing some random art stuff in the mean time. Mainly a lazy guy. A big interest in doing flash games, too. We'll see what happens...

38, Male