View Profile NoFateNet

All 5 Audio Reviews

1 w/ Response

F*cking awesome, dude! Love the mix of Hi-End sound with some Retro. VERY creative writing. Looking forward for more from you!

Perfect for bonus stage moments, imho ;)

I enjoyed this!

Love sound, especially the bass... it's really crunchy! The first part of the song is ace... not sure about the structure of the rest. But all in all a very cool little piece of music, keep it up!

JohnLeprechaun responds:

Wow, I'm surprised this song is still getting reviews. Thanks for the insight, I'm glad you enjoyed it! I spent a lot of time perfecting how each of the instruments sounded and interacted with the others, which is by far the hardest part of producing, so I'm also happy that that turned out alright. Thanks for the review!

really like it...

...but you should work on the vocals... i mean the dark style is definitely okay... (i like it better than those default harsh distortion vocals you hear in every second dark electro band)... but it needs more throughput. or maybe just more volume. think about it, guys. otherwise really cool track!

BAM!

the powerful sound you create here can easily keep up with those AAA industrial/aggrotech acts like combichrist, aesthetic perfection, agonoize, what have you... just drop the voicesamples and get some real vocals into it. if you yourself can't do it, find someone who can... dude!

No Fate Net is an INDUSTRIAL ROCK BAND, an ART PROJECT and a BOMB. Mainly run by the head Andy. A musician, but always doing some random art stuff in the mean time. Mainly a lazy guy. A big interest in doing flash games, too. We'll see what happens...

OPEN FOR COMMISSIONS!