NoFateNet

All 22 Game Reviews

3 w/ Responses

Game has an amazing style. The Boss was pretty hard imho. Was suprised it's so short... would have loved to play some more advanced levels. Well done, keep it up, dude!

That's a great cat-owning-simulator! Also reminded me of something...

It's very good to see you, Droqen!

Love the retro feel. It's just too short. Here's hoping for more!

It was hard, just a bit too unforgiving. Good choice of Checkpoints, but I still couldn't get through it. One needs more explaination on how to play, it's not really intuitive. Still a nice effort, cool idea on the mechanics!

HealliesGames responds:

I will try not to repeat the mistakes. Thanks for the feedback, NoFateNet!

Fast, good, clean fun. Good for killing some time. Also great soundtrack.

That's pretty well done, you guys. A bit too simple... Still I enjoyed it. BTW: Level 18 - I see what you did there!

yellowmonkeystudios responds:

AHaha yes there are these hidden messages. Check 27 and let me know if you get it :)

Most underrated game ever?

I very much think so. Hilarious in so many ways as it perfectly portrays the human hamster wheel of a young individual. BTW: perfect choice of music!

pretty cool...

What a nice game. Challenging? Yepp, definitely! I activated Chicken Mode after a while :/ But all in all I think it's a really good effort! Especially for it being your first game submission... keep it up dude!

Woah

This is a really well polished little game! I sure still have a lot of stuff to explore, but I agree with the guy who said there is no saving by design... since it'd only take away the tension!

No Fate Net is an INDUSTRIAL ROCK BAND, an ART PROJECT and a BOMB. Mainly run by the head Andy. A musician, but always doing some random art stuff in the mean time. Mainly a lazy guy. A big interest in doing flash games, too. We'll see what happens...

39, Male