My Fabulous New Toaster My Fabulous New Toaster

Voice acting: 10/10! Dude!

Donut Quest Donut Quest

Well, didn't expect something like this. Very well done and endlessly entertaining. I loved it... and I love Donuts! Gimme some!

Dream On wheels Dream On wheels

cool!

looks and sounds awesome. makes me want more!

Orbs Orbs

Fast, good, clean fun. Good for killing some time. Also great soundtrack.

HUEBRIX HUEBRIX

That's pretty well done, you guys. A bit too simple... Still I enjoyed it. BTW: Level 18 - I see what you did there!

yellowmonkeystudios responds:

AHaha yes there are these hidden messages. Check 27 and let me know if you get it :)

Tiny Wor ds Tiny Wor ds

I'm impressed!

BNeutral responds:

Evil INC. - Nightmare 3.0 Evil INC. - Nightmare 3.0

F*cking awesome, dude! Love the mix of Hi-End sound with some Retro. VERY creative writing. Looking forward for more from you!

Snoring Cotton Snoring Cotton

Perfect for bonus stage moments, imho ;)

[JL] Reeling RD2011 [JL] Reeling RD2011

I enjoyed this!

Love sound, especially the bass... it's really crunchy! The first part of the song is ace... not sure about the structure of the rest. But all in all a very cool little piece of music, keep it up!

JohnLeprechaun responds:

Wow, I'm surprised this song is still getting reviews. Thanks for the insight, I'm glad you enjoyed it! I spent a lot of time perfecting how each of the instruments sounded and interacted with the others, which is by far the hardest part of producing, so I'm also happy that that turned out alright. Thanks for the review!

Dahlia Dahlia

I'm amazed

I love the intense dark colors and the bold shadows and highlights. It leaves one with a very satisfying feeling.

Duality Duality

i like what's going on there

also, the eyeball in the middle reminds of tool's aenima artwork, which is awesome. all in all great piece of work!

Deckard Deckard

hell yeah

10/10 for a great tribute! i think your style captures the mood of this awesome movie really well. good job, sir!